“Tick is a self-contained metronome. It runs almost anywhere. It runs as a plug-in, it runs on your phone. Everything is self-contained so your metronome sounds (and your BPM/time-signature) can go wherever you go.
- Sample-Accurate Metronome.
- Customizable – You choose exactly how your metronome sounds. Including ability to do basic edits within Tick.
- Portable – Tick is self-contained. As a plug-in, your audio samples are saved in the preset that is part of your audio session/project.
- Low Pass Filter – avoid bleeds while recording.
- Cross-Platform – Tick is available as an audio plug-in or a standalone app for Mac, Windows & iOS. Linux & Android (coming soon).
- Open-Source – Tick is fully open-sourced so anyone can contribute.
- Open-Standards – Tick preset format is a zip archive with plain WAVE files (containing metadata) along a simple readable XML.”
Source : kvraudio.com