Indeed, tremolo is a great effect, but we must admit that in most cases, it has this mechanical and repetitive behavior, which leads us to use it in a very occasional manner, with pretty smooth intensity… Now, thanks to the envelope detector, tremolo can be a very expressive audio effect !
Fully featured with tons of controls, and presets made by Francois Maxime Boutault from Les Liens Du Son, The Great Escape is simply the most versatile dynamic tremolo plug-in you’ve ever dreamed of !
For more information about the original pedal, you can visit this link: http://thrilltone.fr/en/product/the-great-escape-en/.
- Highly versatile dynamic tremolo
- 3 waveforms available : triangle, sinus and square
- Speed up or slow down effect speed, with a simple pick’s hit
- Reinforce or reduce effect’s intensity, with your playing dynamics
- Finely set transition time with the dedicated “Release” knob
- Optimized for all instruments, not just for electric guitars, thanks to “Threshold” control knob
- Extra educational features to help users understand what is happening in the plug-in
It has been released early to help people have fun when they STAY AT HOME during COVID-19 containement. After a given period of time, this preview plug-in won’t be available anymore from the musical entropy website, until the release of the commercial plug-in, but will be still usable as a freeware forever.”
Source : musicalentropy.com/