“TDR Prism is a modern frequency analyzer with a focus on human audio perception. Easy to use and configurable, this audio plugin gives precise insight into the spectral properties of a signal. Among its flexible audio sourcing, decoding and visual configuration possibilities, Prism features a wide range of spectral weighting/tilting methods, peak/RMS smoothing options, including human auditory filters and real-time indication of auditory masking.
Prism is able to visualize and compare spectra from various sources, be it audio files, regular and sidechain inputs, or even other Prism instances in the project.
A freely resizable user interface with fullscreen support offers comfortable insight into the audio spectrum. Screen magnification, automatic marker lines and tone generator options further help inspect audio signals with ease.
- Human auditory model incl. auditory masking
- Wide range of tilting and weighting options
- Supports sidechain inputs, external files, and links to other plugin instances
- Visually appealing, high precision plotting
- Freely resizable hardware accelerated user interface, incl. fullscreen support”
Source : tokyodawn.net