“TAL-Filter-2 is a host synced filter module with different filter types, panorama and volume modulation possibilities. This can be used for tremolo or trance gate effects. Panorama modulation maybe is useful to pan your percussion, hats or sound effects in the stereo room for more interesting rythms and sounds.
Downloads v 3.0.0
VST VST3 Audio Unit AAX
Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.
- Different modulation types: LP 12dB, BP 12dB, HP 12dB, Pan, Volume
- Super clean SVF filter with diode clipper in the feedback path. Capable of self oscillation.
- Easy to use spline editor.
- Stereo offset for modulation when in filter mode.
- Host sync with different sync options (normal, dotted…)
- Trigger button sets the modulation position to the start without lose host sync. Can be automated.
- Legacy Mode: Just for backward compatibity. Please don’t use if you create something new.
- File based presets.”
Source : tal-software.com