“Synthetic Vortices [Plugin Edition] is a collection of 90 ambient loops generated by the Ensoniq Fizmo and embedded in a VST/VST3/AU plugin instrument. The collection of sounds is atmospheric and alien, perfect to create the sound bed of a science fiction movie or a documentary about space lifeforms!
It’s the result of a recording session from which seamless loops where extracted in their chronological order. Hence, the loops sound similar and gradually evolved to something different as you browse further into them.
- 90 ambient loops generated by the Ensoniq Fizmo
- 188 MB of samples (16-bit, 44.1kHz stereo Wav files)
- Room reverb
- Highpass/Lowpass filter
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato
- Available as a VST/VST3/AU plugin for Windows and macOS (High Sierra and Mojave, macOS Catalina via the Maize Sample Player)
Compatible with all major DAWs!* Except Pro Tools!
- Compatible with Windows 7 and up or macOS High Sierra/Mojave/Catalina.
- The plugin requires 203 MB of HD space.
- AU/VST macOS Catalina version via the Maize Sampler Player.
- Windows VST plugins in both 32-bit and 64-bit format.
- Windows VST3 in 64-bit format only.
- macOS High Sierra/Mojave VST, VST3, and AU plugins format.
- *Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple’s Logic Pro.”
Source : samplescience.ca