“sweepDelay it’s an advanced delay with two resonant filters that are modulated in frequency. Extremely low resources taken!
Use sweepDelay if you want your delay to sound special.
- Two resonant filters that are modulated in frequency, one on each channel.
- Lowpass and highpass filters.
- Link for modulation to Pan Width, Feedback, Dry and Wet Mix.
- Visual modulation position.
- Host sync delay rate.
- Rich rates: triplet and dotted.
- Auto bypass when no input signal.
- Ping pong, delay play on alternate left-right.
- Ping pong rates enhanced: normal, triplet and dotted (period between left and right)
- Remove donate button: donate minimum 5 euro then insert donate key received by email
- Value input by key: over the knob and right click, insert value by key then hit enter
- Set default value: double click on the knob
DAW (VST host), Windows 32/64bits or MacOS VST and AU”
Source : vst.saschart.com