“Sweep is an effect that filters.
Utilizing the same algorithms that sound designers use to create shephard tones / risset filters, Sweep uses a bunch of filters to make your sound feel like it’s rising (or falling) endlessly.
In Sweep’s case, the left and right channels can be split and controlled separately for a more complex, stereo aware sweeping effect.
Sweep is available as a free to download VST / AU plugin for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- Curve-based band amplitude control
- Optimized peak / notch filter array DSP (up to 16 bands per channel)
- Distribution function, allowing for linear distribution of bands
- Fractal noise-based frequency randomization system
- Vectorized, resizable interface
- Windows: VST3
- OSX (Intel / ARM): VST3, AU”
Source : lese.io