“StudioRack lets you run up to 8 plugins on just one insert, save chain presets, open them on any DAW, or monitor in low latency via a SoundGrid server.
StudioRack is a software rack designed to run plugin chains, giving you the choice of directing the processing to your computer’s CPU or to a SoundGrid DSP server. When processing your plugin chains on a SoundGrid server, StudioRack lets you monitor your tracks in low latency via the eMotion ST Mixer. Compatible with most popular hosts, StudioRack has a dedicated component for Pro Tools TDM and HDX systems, giving you access to both Avid and Waves offload capabilities.
- Compatible with most native DAWs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD and HDX DSP with the SoundGrid DSP server in order to process plugins in low latency while recording
- Compatible with Waves and third-party plugins
- Plugin chains used for low-latency monitoring are instantly available for mixing as well
- Up to 8 plugins per rack
- Fully automatable
- Presets for plugin chains can be saved to and loaded from any DAW
- Plugin chain presets saved on StudioRack can be loaded in MultiRack, and vice versa
- Quick access to plugin parameters within your chain
- Intuitive MIDI control over all plugins
- Avid Control Surface support”
Source : waves.com