“Sitar Renaissance is a virtual instrument based on a damaged plucked sitar recording that has been restored. A combination of audio engineering techniques has been used to make these sitar samples great: spectral repair, adaptative noise removal, and manual retuning.
The result is a unique instrument that has a sound of its own, is easy to use, and will cut through your mixes.
Features of the plugin version:
- 1 multi-sampled instrument
- 1 sample per note
- Room reverb
- Lowpass/highpass filter
- Low-CPU usage
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato
The Decent Sampler version features the same sounds as the plugin version, but with different effects and sound-shaping capabilities. Decent Sampler is a free sampler VST/VST3/AAX/AU/AUv3 and is compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS. There’s also a standalone version.
The Kontakt version has an amplitude and filter ADSRs as well as a reverb. The Kontakt 5/6 version requires the full version of Kontakt 5/6. It must be the latest updated version.
Requirements for the plugin version:
- Windows 8.1/10/11 or macOS El Capitan and up
- 29 MB of HD space
- 2GHz Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more
- 64-bit VSTi/VST3/AUi Host
Requirements for the Decent Sampler version:
- The latest version of Decent Sampler (Free)
- 31.2 MB of HD space
Requirements for the Kontakt 5/6 version:
- The latest version of Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 6 and up
- It must be the full version, it won’t work in the free Kontakt Player
- 142 MB of HD space”
Source : samplescience.info