“Sitala (Build 1.0.9 February 1, 2021) is a free drum plugin and standalone app.
Sitala’s beauty is simplicity. It’s fast and musical. Six knobs. Sixteen pads. Drag and drop. Playable like instrument.
16 Assignable Pads:
- Drag and drop kit management: drag and drop samples into Sitala from your DAW or file browser, and easily drag around sample pads once in Sitala to rearrange them.
- Built in file-browser: built into the sample viewer making it super fast to select samples without ever having to deal with dialogs.
- Sample preview: browse through a directory or sets of directories using left and right arrows to quickly listen to and view sample analysis.
- Beat slicing: if a sample contains multiple individual hits, Sitala automatically detects that and allows clicking to play individual parts of the loop.
- Automatic silence detection: Sitala detects poorly cut samples and automatically positions the playhead in the right spot.
- Velocity sensitive.
- Assignable trigger and kill groups.
- Mappable with MIDI learn, sequential notes or General MIDI.
- Each sample is analyzed for dynamics and pitch, and the controls are automatically adjusted to have a wider effective range and more musical expressiveness.
- Shape: Adjust attack, length and sustain of your sounds while the overall volume remains constant.
- Compression: Make sounds punchier with more sustain. Automatic gain makeup maintains the overall volume while changing dynamics.
- Tuning: Pitch sounds up or down by up to one octave.
- Tone: Emphasizes the highs or lows in a sound. Accentuate or scoop the mids to position the sound in the mix. Adapts based on the pitch content of each sound. Operates as a high-pass, low-pass, sweepable mid-boost or mid-scoop EQ.
- Selectable stereo output or 16-channel one-output-per-pad.
- Standalone, VST, Audio Unit and AAX support.”
Source : decomposer.de