“Retromania Lite is the free version of Retromania, the virtual instrument filled with inspiring sounds for creating 80s Pop and Synthpop music.
The only difference between the two versions is the number of presets. The free Lite version has 12 presets compared to the 125 found in the commercial version. There are no limitations, everything is functional.
With a decent variety of classic synth sounds, customizable parameters, and built-in effects, users can easily create authentic, vintage synth sounds reminiscent of the iconic pop music of the 80s.
Parameters include ADSR envelope, LFO modulation, highpass/lowpass filter cutoff, and glide. The plugin also comes equipped with 3 effect modules: chorus, delay, and reverb.
Retromania Lite is aimed at those looking for an authentic vintage sound, whether they’re producing an 80s-inspired Pop track or simply want to add some retro flair to their contemporary music (Pop, EDM, Rnb, Hip Hop, etc).
- 274 MB extracted size / 246 MB download size
- 12 presets
- ADSR section
- LFO modulation section
- lowpass/highpass filter cutoff
- voice mode & glide
- velocity curve & MIDI velocity selectors
- reverb module
- chorus module
- delay module
- global gain & pan
- 100% royalty-free
- VST/VST3 64-bit Windows & VST/VST3 & AU macOS
- VST – copy/paste the extracted folder to: C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins
- VST3 – copy/paste the extracted folder to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- VST – copy/paste the folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/
- VST3 – copy/paste the folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3/
- AU – copy/paste Retromania Lite.component and Retromania Lite.instruments to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/”