“The VU Meter plug-in provides the best of both worlds for your signal metering needs: Analog-style VU meters (with clip indicators), and LED-segment-style peak meters. VU meters are most useful for showing overall signal level, and peak meters (akin to the channel meters in the Studio One Console) are most useful for keeping track of peak signal levels. By referencing both of these, you can see a more nuanced picture of your signal—overall level and peak level.
A stereo correlation meter rounds out the trio, giving you insight into the left/right phase relationship of your signal.
This free standalone VU Meter plug-in is made from the same components used in the Channel Strip Collection.
- Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications
- Compatible with Studio One Prime, Arist and Professional (Versions 2.6.5 and higher)
- Analog style mono/stereo VU meter
- Combines analog style and bar graph metering
- Correlation meter
- Variable sensitivity
- Switchable level scaling (-18 – 0 dB)”
Source : presonus.com