“Monster Drum is a music producer’s friend for making music with many music genres.
Whether you are a rock or metal musician, R’nB or Hip Hop producer, singer/songwriter who composes jazz or acoustic music, or any other musicians, you’ll find that Monster Drum is becoming your Go-To virtual instrument for your drum track.
The great things about this VST are it’s never complete. This VST gets new kit expansion continuously every week/month!
- Straight forward / easy to use.
- Every kit is unique because each music producer gave their signature kit.
- Every kit is mixed so the user can use it right away.
- Very little RAM usage.
- A new kit preset will be release/update in the future.
- Every kit has a master volume of the kit, a master reverb, and a master filter.
- Each sound of every kit can be tweak (volume, pan, attack, release) through the Multi-Out feature.
- Major plugin format: Windows 32bit DAW and 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU) so it can be used in the majority of DAWs (Sorry, no support for Pro Tools).
- Did I say it’s the best free drum VST plugin available today?
- Plugin Formats and the DAWs that can use this plugin:
- VST on Windows or Mac: Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio, FL Studio, Studio One, Reaper, Cakewalk, Mixcraft, Reason, Tracktion, etc (Don’t forget to check if your DAW is 32 bit or 64 bit too).
- Audio Unit (AU) on Mac: Logic Pro, GarageBand, Studio One, Ableton Live, Reaper, Digital Performer, etc.”
Source : monsterdaw.com