“Monster Drum Features (v3-2022.07)
- Dozens of cool-sounding Drumkit presets. The current version is v3-2022.07 with 20 Drumkit (This will be updated regularly, please sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates).
- Full mixer view for easy access of each sound on/off, volume, pan, and tune.
- Global Tune, Pan, Reverb and Filter (EQ).
- Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music (Read below on ‘How To Automate Monster Drum Parameters‘).
- Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive (Read step #4 below on ‘Monster Drum Download Links and Installation Steps‘).
- Parameter/Knob value reset by double-clicking it.
- A new expansion sounds preset will be released/updated regularly every now and then. Make sure you sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates.
- Major plugin format: Windows 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU). If you’re a Pro Tools user, please use BlueCat Patchwork to use this VST in your PT.
Monster Drum Download Links and Installation Steps
Monster Drum doesn’t have an installer so you have to place the files manually. Follow these steps carefully:
1. Download The Monster Drum MAIN Player
Click and download one of the FREE main player of Monster Drum according to your OS (Mac or Windows) and the plugin formats (VST or Audio Unit):
2. Unzip and Put It In Your DAW’s Plugin Folder
Unzip the download files and put the main file (.vst3 or .component or .dll) in your DAW’s plugin folder (Googling “daw plugin location mac windows”).
3. Download The Monster Drum’s Library
Download this Library file: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1-Rrell0pEVXwy4lZ39FKDjv2-bl7b1oC
4. Insert Monster Drum and Choose Library Location
Fire up your DAW and insert the MONSTER Drum plugin (usually under AgusHardiman.TV folder/brand).
Click “Choose folder” to change the soundbank/preset location and point it out to the folder location of Monster Drum Library
5. Play and Record!
If step #4 succeded, you are now can choose a preset and go play and record”