“If you found that your favorite VST amp lacked effect or if your favorite Key had no delay, here is the solution. No headaches, no need to disconnect and reconnect the cables to change your config, everything is available in 1 click.
How to use presets
To save a preset, first click on the “Save Preset” button, the red LED lights up and then choose the bank and the preset you want, be careful with this action erases the selected preset for all instances of the plugin.
- Distortions, overdrives, fuzz, delay, compressor, chorus, tremolo, reverb, …
- Up to 3 simultaneous effects of the same type.
- 6 Slots.
- 3 user banks with 10 presets.
- The presets are global and saved on your hard drive.
- >1 Millon of possibilities.”
Source : lostin70s.com