“Independence Free combines virtual instrument technology, premium sound libraries and the Independence Sampler Workstation into one unique software solution.
- Based on the powerful Independence Audio Engine.
- Audio import support for up to 25 audio files. Load your own sounds into Independence Free and create your own instruments.
- VST effect plug-in import: you can load 3rd party VST effect plug-ins into Independence Free.
- VST, AU, RTAS and Standalone available for Mac and Windows.
- Virtual keyboard, Time-Stretching & Pitch Shifting, E-License Instruments compatibility as well as all other features that are found in Independence.
- No time or memory restrictions.
- Commercial use allowed.
- For Mac OS X 10.6 (Universal Binary), Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit).
The intuitive user interface, the unique file management system, the ultra fast streaming integration, multi-core processor support and the Auto-RAM-Cleaner will enable you to store and use an unlimited number of instruments in seconds.
You can even use Independence Free for commercial music productions without any restrictions, furthermore you can save all of your projects, layer sets, layers and presets. Independence Free is not linked to the Authorization Key, which means that you needn’t buy any extra components.
Independence Free comes with a 2 GB sound library full of carefully selected, high quality Independence Premium Sample Library instruments.
The following instruments are included:
- Acoustic & Electronic Drum Kits.
- Acoustic & Electric Basses.
- Acoustic & Electric Guitars.
- Electric Pianos.
- Ethno & Tonal Percussion.
- World Percussion.
- Pipe Organ.
- Groove Instruments.
- Step Sequenzer.”
Source : pro.magix.com