“An uncompromising Jazz & Rock Organ:
HANON B70 is a virtual instrument which clone the famous B3 Hammond coupled with a Leslie 122. It’s based on the physical emulation of the 91 tone wheels, which rotate permanently at low CPU cost. This allows to have natural keyClicks and low cost simple synthesis. The Leslie emulates a tube preamp, a tube power amp and 2 rotors with first reflections in the Leslie case.
- 91 tone wheels permanently active.
- Simulation of the tube amplification stage and drive to “crunch” the organ.
- Natural Key Clicks (but adjustable).
- Adjustable percussion level, decay and harmonic.
- Adjustable reverb.
- Chorus and Vibrato.
- L122 frequency response.
- Leslie slow / fast on message from MIDI controller 1.
- 2 channels and two sets of draw bars and a split with MIDI learn for playing with a single keyboard. Use MIDI channel 1 for upper(or split) and 2 for lower.
- 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000, 176400 and 192000 Hz compatible.
NEW in V1.1.1:
- Better chorus and vibrato.
- Better Leslie simulation (add second reflections, a better stereo, can be bypassed).
- Leakage emulation with adjustable leakage level.
- Add instant presets.
- fix some bugs.
NEW in V1.2.2:
- iOS App for phone and tablets.
- Resizable interface.
- Full MIDI control.
- User presets.
- Virtual keyboard.
- BTL MIDI compatible (on mac and iOS).”
Source : kvraudio.com