“Here is GrapHack!
Famous American Graphic Equalizer & Saturator in a box!
You can simply equalize your sound with famous American Graphic Equalizer and also saturate any band!
Saturator and Equalizer have their own independent faders!
Also, Gain Compensated Main Input (Drive) & Mix!
You can go crazy with Equalizer & Saturator and then blend with DRY sound to get best balance!
– 10 Band Graphic Equalizer with Independent Band Saturation
– Each band has its own Mode (M button). You can switch between Equalizer and Saturation knob and use both features independently at the same time!
– Each band has its own Bypass (I/O button). You can simply bypass each band!
– Gain Compensated Input (Drive)
– Mix feature to blend DRY and WET signals
– ANALOG OBSESSION label is oversampling. Simply click it and engage 4x oversampling.
– Touchscreen support
– Resizable interface. Simple “Bottom Right Corner Handle” to resize. 50% to 200%.
*Resizing Tip: When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)
VST3 / AU / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 – 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon
VST3 / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Windows 10 – 11
Mac Versions require a graphic card that supports “Metal”
Windows Versions require a graphic card that supports “OpenGL”
VERSION 1.1 – 5.4.2023
– Fixed noise/volume spike for parameter resetting
– Improved GUI for better usage”
Source : patreon.com