“GlaceVerb is Dasample’s first attempt to implement its works on Residual Vector Modulation (RVM) in a VST plug-in. RVM is a proprietary algorithm developed to calculate the deformations, the vibrations and the acoustic response of surfaces and materials.
Imagine a big orchestra playing in a giant box built with thin metal sheets. As the panels are not very rigid, the box will vibrate according to the energy of music and produce an audible spectral deformation. RVM algorithm is able to simulate such deformations and vibrations and apply them to the original signal.
- Residual Vector Modulation (RVM) reverberation engine.
- Reverberation time : up to 20s.
- Improved reflections algorithms for more natural sounding.
- Surface parameters (Texture, Absorption, Reflection).
- Density control (from Flat to Extreme reverberation).
- Size, Bass, Dry and Wet quick access controls.
- Very easy to use and ultra functional interface with large LCD screen.
- All functions and controls are fully automatable.
- 64 hi-quality presets.”