“Flower Child Filter is the first in an upcoming series of boutique analog-style filters (See FMD). Flower Child is aptly named for its goal to have a clean and resonant sound. There is also a switch for an aggressive growling version that is sure to cater to your more destructive side:
- Oscilloscope in center of interface to see realtime how the filter is affecting your signal.
- Self-oscillating resonance.
- Warm tube-like overdrive by setting resonance to 0 in clean mode.
- Clean/Aggressive mode where aggressive mode responds well to loud inputs, creating pleasing warmth, overdrive, and distortion.
- 2 Envelope followers, one for filter, the other for amplitude.”
Source : kvraudio.com