“The FB-3200 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG PS-3200 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1978. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware.
- Band-limited oscillators, classic lowpass filters.
- Equalizer section.
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold.
- Paraphonic Envelope Generator.
- Micro-tuning option.
- Additional tweaks (4-pole lowpass, Resonators, Velocity).
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).”
Source : kvraudio.com