“DualReverseDelay it’s a dual plugin both as two sets of knobs (one per channel) and as two directions: reverse and forward.
Unique and original delay.
- Two sets of knobs (one per channel) .
- Stereo enhanced by offset.
- Button to change the direction of delay: reverse and forward.
- Toggle Lowpass filter from left to right – nice effect, can balance frequencies on stereo channels.
- Toggle direction of delay from reverse to forward – unique feature on the delay area. This can produce amazing effects
- Host sync delay rate and free time rate.
- Rich rates: triplet and dotted.
- Ping pong made by offsets.
- The delay start from the beginning of the project but on reverse cycles. So, the end of the delay it’s exactly on the delay rate set. But if your audio input is not on rate set in the delay rate you must take care that the cycles runs in the reverse way, this result a dynamic and complicated delay time relative by offset. Better and easy way it’s to use audio input on the delay rate.
- Great effects are obtained if we set the same offset on the left and right, the forward direction on one channel and on the other reverse then activate Toggle for direction. So we’re going to have a delay reverse on one channel, when it’s over, it’s going to start delay forward on the other channel and to the next rate going to play vice versa on the two channels.
- The toggle buttons for frequency and direction only make sense if there are different left-right settings. If we have the same left-right settings for frequency respectively direction these buttons have no effect.
- Remove donate button: donate minimum 5 euro then insert donate key received by email.
- Value input by key: over the knob and right click, insert value by key then hit enter.
- Set default value: double click on the knob.”
Source : saschart.com