“DrumVault is a free drum virtual instrument plugin for DAWs on Windows and macOS.
This drum machine features a 4X2 pad configuration and brings various drum sounds, percussions, and instrument/vocal hits for many musical genres.
DrumVault is easy to use and intuitive with global controls such as volume, lowpass filter cutoff, and reverb. The sample section allows tweaking individual parameters including volume, pan, attack, and tuning. You can assign an output stereo channel for each sample if you want to use external effects per sample.
There are 52 kits inside with a total of 416 samples. The kits are grouped into EDM, Pop, Reggaeton, RnB, and Synthwate/Retro folders.
DrumVault is available in VST/VST3 for Windows and VST/VST3 & AU for macOS.
- free download
- 52 kits with 8 pads/samples per kit
- 416 samples in total
- 100MB size on disk
- global volume, lowpass filter cutoff & reverb
- sample volume & pan, attack, and tuning
- pad/sample output stereo channel
- 100% royalty-free
HOW TO INSTALL
- for VST – copy & paste DrumVault_Win_VST folder to: C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins
- for VST3 – copy & paste DrumVault_Win_VST3 folder to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- for VST – copy & paste DrumVault_Mac_VST folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/
- for VST3 – copy & paste DrumVault_Mac_VST3 folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3/
- for AU – copy & paste DrumVault.component and DrumVault.instruments to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/”
Source : functionloops.com