“DeeMute can mute (or invert) audio triggered by MIDI notes.
It can use it for a wide range of applications other than stutter and ducking!
- It can mute (or invert) audio triggered by MIDI notes.
- It can use this function for gate effects such as stutters.
- The Flip button can be used to reverse the mute operation when triggered.
- Attack and Release can be adjusted for ducking effects.
- It can use it for a wide range of applications other than stutter and ducking.
How to set up in Logic Pro X
- Prepare an audio track to which the effect will be applied.
- Add an empty software instrument (MIDI) track.
- Select “AU MIDI Controled Effect”, “DOTEC-AUDIO”, “DeeMute” in the instrument slot of the instrument track.
- Then the effect is activated, select the original audio track in the sidechain.”
Source : dotec-audio.com