“Danaides is a sequenced sound mangler with a powerful modulation section.
It gives you the ability to route the input signal through a filter and three sound destruction effect processors : a “driller” that will loop and repitch very small slices of the signal, a “metalizer” delay and a samplerate reducer.
With the built-in effect and dry-wet sequencers, you can generate various tempo-synced effect phrases and modulate the overall depth of the effect.
Danaides includes a powerful LFO section with flexible routing and waveform morph.
Additional features include the ability to resize the plugin interface to fit your display (Windows and OS X only), share your presets between plugin formats and platforms, map your MIDI controller easily using the built-in MIDI learn system, trigger presets using MIDI program changes, as well as a TouchOSC layout to give you instant MIDI control of all the parameters.
Danaides comes loaded with a nice selection of presets from great sound designers and artists IVO IVANOV, ABSTRACT CATS and DAED.
- 3 sound mangling effects : “driller”, “metalizer” and “reducer”.
- 1 pre-filter with mode morph (Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass).
- effect selection sequencer.
- dry-wet sequencer.
- 2 Morph LFOs with 2 sub-LFOs each.
- host tempo sync for the LFOs.
- modulation inputs for each effect/filter parameters.
- sequence randomizers.
- global randomizer.
- MIDI learn.
- MIDI program change support.
- MIDI layout for TouchOSC on IPad.
- Vector based resizable User Interface (resizing only on Windows and OS X).
- Cross-platform presets.
- 61 factory presets.
- Use the key 59PNP85612194284628307097 to unlock the demo version.”
Source : kvraudio.com