“Bertom Denoiser is a noise reduction plugin designed for music and post-production.
Making these plugins takes a lot of time and research. If you want to help, please consider paying for it. You can always come back here and “purchase again” after trying it for 0$, or when updating. Thanks :)
Latest version : 2.0.2
- A simple user interface which doesn’t rely on “learning” a static noise profile.
- Fully automatable.
- Low CPU usage so it can be used on many tracks.
- Works in the time domain with zero latency.
- Very program-dependent behaviour : it’s not a regular multiband expander.
- No “musical noise” (no FFT) at the cost of larger frequency bands.
- No crossovers and no phase shift when there is no reduction, in a similar way to a dynamic EQ.
- Stereo link control.
- Alternative processing modes : HF Bias & Ratio modes.
M1 Mac users : Note that I don’t have an M1 myself yet. Until then, if bugs are found, it may take more time to fix them.
*AAX needs at least Pro Tools 10.3.5+
VST® is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Audio Unit® is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
AAX® is a trademark of Avid, Inc.”
Source : bertomaudio