“AutoTonic Player offers you a unique custom and carefully planned ‘preset bank’ of various famous and custom made scales. Also, it uses emojis instead of scale names, which make the ‘AutoTonic Player’ even more expressional and unique to use, and its not a demo and will not expire or such.
By ‘playing only on white keys’ and loading new mappings by the use of your black keys you have full control over new Tonic/Scale-combinations and simply can enjoy – for unlimited time and without any restrictions – the full power of modal transposing (which allows ‘scales with any count of intervals per octave’).
– Full & unlimited modal transposing experience.
– Countless of scale/tonic combinations feasible.
– No authorization required, no time restrictions.
Noter : It is not a plug-in, it’s standalone software
1. Create a virtual MIDI port on your computer*
2. Select your INPUT device in “MIDI I/O”
3. Select your ‘virtual MIDI port’ as OUTPUT in “MIDI I/O”
4. Set your ‘MIDI port’ as the only (!) input within your host app
5. In AutoTonic hit SPACEBAR (=POWER On/Off) to get started …
*Win users may should search for “free virtual MIDI driver”
*Mac users should “create a IAC midi port” on their system”
Source : autotonic.net