“AGML is the lite version of AGM, recorded on the Martin D-41 acoustic guitar, Natural sustain and resonating sounds of the guitar are unadulterated.
As one of the largest free virtual instruments, AGML provides most useful features of AGM with 682MB samples to satisfy accompaniment in pop music.
- DFD (Direct from disk).
- Controllable Resonance Sound.
- Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic.
- Original Total Start Time which makes the picked instrument sounds more natural.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization.
- Doubling Guitars – different samples at L & R.
- CPS (Customized Parameters Setting), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for guitars.
- Doubling Keyswitches – combine 2 techniques via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Open String First Function.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 playing modes for each chord.
- Strumming Legato – both Slide and HP can be played in strummer.
- Easy Strum Time Control via the velocity.
- Mute Depth.
- Customized Chords and positions on Select or Detect 2 modes.
- Chord inversions to Positions.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
4. Comparison: AGM vs. AGML: http://static.kvraudio.com/i/b/agmvsl.png“
Source : Amplesound.net