“808XD is a free and quite simple virtual instrument ROMpler (sample-based) featuring a variety of dirty, deep & hard-hitting bass presets.
The plugin comes with a total of 31 808 bass presets including saturated, distorted, modulated, experimental, and clean versions.
As for the interface, there are included modulation & distortion modules, cabinet emulation, filter cutoff, voice selector & glide, as well as gain, pan, and attack/release envelope.
808XD can be used in genres such as Trap, Hip Hop, EDM, Hardstyle, Pop – etc, basically in any track where dirty and aggressive basses fit well.
- 109 MB extracted size / 90 MB download size
- 31 bass presets
- global gain & pan
- envelope section with attack & decay
- LFO modulation section
- voice mode & glide
- lowpass/highpass filter cutoff
- distortion with drive, gain & mix
- cabinet emulation
- VST/VST3 64-bit Windows & VST/VST3 & AU macOS
- Windows 8.1 64-bit to Windows 11 64-bit
- 2 GB of RAM
- 106 MB hard disk space
- VST2 or VST3 64-bit host
- El Capitan to Monterey
- 2 GB of RAM
- 109 MB hard disk space
- VST2, VST3 or AU 64-bit host
- VST – copy/paste the extracted folder to: C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins
- VST3 – copy/paste the extracted folder to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- VST – copy/paste the folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/
- VST3 – copy/paste the folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3/
- AU – copy/paste 808XD.component and 808XD.instruments to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/”
Source : audiolatry.com