“Compress, expand and more with unprecedented precision.
Say goodbye to threshold, knee and ratio.
Enshape does not edit the dynamics of the audio signal based on a threshold value. It uses two envelope followers that both capture the envelope of the incoming signal. Each envelope has its own attack and release parameters. The gain difference between the first and second envelope will be added to your signal. When the second envelopes value is above the first one, the gain will be boosted, otherwise it will be reduced.
Boost attack or sustain independently and use minimum and maximum envelope-limits for a new level of precision. Perfect for reducing unwanted parts, such as breaths in vocals, and catching loudness peaks without affecting the rest of your signal.
Give your house piano the sustain it needs, let your drums breathe, bring the quieter parts of your guitar to the front, and create a consistent bass with more punch.
Independent of a fixed threshold, master your track without overcompressing the hook while other parts remain untouched.
All that with a real-time interface for all the information you need.”
“How it works
In a departure from traditional dynamics processing, Enshape operates without a threshold, using two envelope followers that independently capture and process the audio signal. Each envelope features unique attack and release parameters. The signal is then modified based on the gain difference between the two envelopes – if the second envelope’s value exceeds the first, the gain is boosted; if not, it’s reduced.
Every transient is processed equally in Enshape, which allows compression of various parts (like verse and hook) independent of their loudness.
This makes Enshape an excellent tool for:
- Drums and Bus compression.
- Adjustbale autogain adaption speed (1-10 sec).
- Autogain with avg or peak modes.
- Adjustable lookahead (0ms-50ms).
- Customize analyzer length (1 beat-8 bars).
- Build in tutorial.
- Free scalable interface.
- Four knobs for compressing/ expanding and transient shaping.
- Loudness independent processing.
- Link envelope parameters with shortcuts.
- Pre-built presets for every usecase.
- Effect only release without loosing attack.
- Control the speed/length of the attack.
- Detailled realtime analyzer.
- Exclude audio over and below a certain value.
- Hover over analyzer and hold down mouse to see exact values.
- Mac/ Windows.
- M1/M2 native support.
- Formats: VST3, AU, AAX.”